Renting has become the new normal for a large section of society.
For many, renting is no longer viewed as a stepping stone to purchase a property and instead a permanent living solution. Renters are not just home owners in waiting anymore.
- According to the 2016 Census, almost 30% of all occupied dwellings were rented privately – that’s over 320,000 households
- Here are some articles to read about Generation Rent, linked below:
- Homeownership will remain a pipe dream for Generation Rent
- Who are Generation Rent?
- Some of our services we provide
Worry that Long Term Renters are Financially Exposed without Life Insurance
- Rent Protection is as important for renters as Mortgage Protection is for homeowners
- Renters should consider implications of not having protection is they fall ill or could not work
- with the right type and amount of insurance in place, those who are renting can have financial security
If you would like to discuss any of the above further, please do not hesitate to contact me by clicking here or Contact Us at the top of this page
Thanks for reading,